Sunday, August 22, 2010

Rina Peleg


Apparently I am just obsessed with this idea of weaving clay, I just can't help it.  It's so cool!  I love how she varied the pattern on the "carpet" to make a patchwork, it is so clean and interesting.  Her attention to detail is impressive.

Like the previous basket-weaving ceramicists, I hope to glean the attention to detail and pattern from Rina Peleg.  I would really like to create some sort of regimented pattern such as this somewhere in my work

-DJK

1 comment:

  1. TRADUCCION AL ESPAÑOL

    Al parecer, sólo estoy obsesionado con esta idea de tejer arcilla, no puedo evitarlo. Es tan cool! Me encanta cómo varía el patrón de la "alfombra" para hacer un mosaico, es tan limpio e interesante. Su atención al detalle es impresionante.
    Al igual que los anteriores de tejer cestas ceramistas, espero poder recoger la atención al detalle y el patrón de Rina Peleg. Realmente me gustaría crear una especie de patrón de regimentado como esta en algún lugar de mi trabajo

    ReplyDelete